Keep winter’s wrath out of your Collingwood home with new window shutters.
If you are looking for window coverings that will actually add value to your Collingwood, Ontario home and keep you warmer in the winter, make sure to consider window shutters. There are many great reasons to choose window shutters for your home. They are very good at controlling light and giving you privacy in your home. Window shutters are generally more durable than other window covering options, and they actually improve the energy efficiency of your home. There are numerous styles and options available, so you are sure to find the ones that will work best for your home and lifestyle.
Here are some of the options we will consider together when picking out your new window shutters:
- Louver width – Generally, wider louvers (the horizontal slats that move) work better in spaces with tall windows and ceilings, but it really comes down to your personal preference.
- Colour – Often the window shutters will be painted to match the trim, but they can be painted or stained in any colour.
- Hardware – Usually, we would try to match the other hinges and hardware in your home.
- Divider rails – These rails can divide the top and bottom of the shutters, allowing you to open and close each section independently.
- Panels – Usually each window will be covered with one or two panels. These panels can be split to open at the center of the window or bi-fold together to one side.
Other options include café height shutters, which only cover the bottom half of your windows, and unique solutions for any twin or triple windows you may have in your home. With custom options available, you are sure to find shutters that will work for you. So if you are ready to start discussing new window shutters for your home, give us a call at Wasaga Beach Decorating today.
Window Shutters in Wasaga Beach, ON
Window Shutters in Stayner, ON